måndag 10 september 2007

Oh, I feel so much like go out and paint but I'm a chicken. Although there is graff everywhere I feel like I know I'd get busted again, I really don't feel like examining what spanish jail is like. I'm sure spanish policemen can be tougher than the danish ones are. And that wasn't a pick-nick I tell you. Pets I've met today. Ok so I met some other spanish real people to, but the cat was the only one rubbing itself to my legs so I thought I give it it's very well earned 15 minutes of fame. Here you go cat. And for all of you, eager to know if the Catalan nationalism is still alive, here's the proof for you. As I live on the square which happens to be a very important historical landmark for all the Catalans I'm also in the centre for tomorrows celebrations since september 11th is Catalonias nationalday. Do I have to say that I'm afraid of their nationalistic side. And still this is only the preparations... tomorrow is gonna be 10 times worse. I'm seriously considering going to my grandma's to sleep, when Catalans normally talk I get an headache becasue of their general tonedeaf and always slightly too highpitch vioces. Imagine what their inferno-like fiestas will be like. Just. outside. my.window.

1 kommentar:

[pan] sa...

after easas you should be kinda soundproof, no? it s like a criteria...