måndag 1 oktober 2007
chocolate cravings...
I don't know if it's due to all the excessive time that I have or of it's the fact that my daily routines are a bit fucked up trying hard to adjust to the spanish mealhours, but I'm hungry all the time. I just realised that I have a sugar addiction, trying for 15 minutes not to eat the chocolate buiscuits on the table next to my bed. But 15 minutes was all I could stand concentrating on not wanting the sweets, then I ate them all with a relaxeness comperable to Gollum. This weekend I went to visit my aunt together with my flatmate, a friend and her 9 month baby. When we came into my aunts house her husband greeted me with a: " Sara! Are you eating enough? You look so much thinner!" Whereby he goes out to the kitchen to fetch chocolate buiscits for me to bring home. Tomorrow I'm starting chocolate-addiction-rehab. Yes, definetly, no more sweets. If I might be cranky and angry, you all now why.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar