onsdag 7 november 2007
3 things
I got this question during my weekend in Paris. Tell me 3 things that you like about Barcelona. I was terrified when I couldn't work it out. Just couldn't come up with even one. But then I came back, spent one entire day in front of the computer, and finally today I got to see the outside of my apartment again. And coming back from school today I have the final piece of the list.
Here you go:
1. I love thatBarcelona smell, it stinks and smells beautiful at the same time. I know I'm really cheesy, but it feels more real than Sweden where everything is very clean and fresh.
2. I find it so cool that people are taking time to sit down and have coffee. You don't see anybody walking around with take-away coffee being all stressed. No, people are sitting comfortable down having their "Café con leche" and taking a break. Also very cool to see so many people sitting alone, not minding what people might think.
3. The metro is my second home. I live on the opposite side of town from my school and I love being in this bizarre room together with other people, you never know who you might meet. Random flirting, getting very scared or getting the break and time to think. Also the fact that they don't have the rigid control for going in and out, which makes it really easy to get through without paying. I think this is made deliberately.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
1 kommentar:
good job, sara!
Skicka en kommentar