onsdag 28 november 2007

ups and downs

Going to class feels pretty much like going to the dentist. You have to do it and you know it's gonna hurt. But if you're a good girl you'll get a present afterwards. Today after presenting Giulia gave me this. Yes I deserved it cause I was up to 4.30 finishing my bloody model!
I will never understand this city, it's like being on a daily rollercoaster, you never know what to expect. But today it showed itself from the best side. this is the view from my room. Maybe it's the lack of sleep tonight and the fact that I wasn't slaughtered in class when we had critique today. I think my teacher actually feels sorry for me becuase I don't know how to draw...(like he wants me to draw...) He's laughing at all the other student's, saying the most horrible things, but at me he's just lookig very sad with the "oh-don't -worry-maybe-you'll-be-a-very-good-secretary-at-a-studio" kind of look.

Inga kommentarer: