I can't believe it. I'm 25 years old. It doesn't feel different at all, but now I'm the other side, bye bye youth. Hello adult life. The life where you're supposed to know what you want with you're life, make grown up decisions and don't change your mind every 10th second. (Says the woman who will take 5 minutes to shower in the morning and spend 45 minutes figuring out what to wear...very mature indeed.)
So I look forward to all the challenges, bring on the heavy decisions, bring on the responsiblity. I don't fear gravity, wrinkles or being called madam instead of mademoiselle. Goodbye age crisis. I'm on the other side now.
oh, and Britney, Happy birthday!
1 kommentar:
unfortubately, i cannot remember more, only the last phrase.
so, she said to the jurnalist:
there are people who decide late -at their 40s- what they wanna do and do it; but the most interesting people i know, havent decided still.
happy birthday,
p
Skicka en kommentar