lördag 8 december 2007

nightmares and more drama

woke up at 8.30 this morning after 2 hours of sleep, completely convinced that my face had rearranged. (like the different parts were somehow loose and kept moving around in my face...)It was such a vivid dream and I was too hungover to even start focusing on the real problem, that my nose had changed place with my shin, but was more concerned about how the hell to get my hungover body over to the doctor. I didn't even occur to me that it might have been a dream...Never mix sushi, different types of wine, vodka, and beer. very dangerous mix. Hallucinative. So many things are happening lately that seem to be telling me that I'm making the wrong decision. I didn't give Barcelona a chance. I think that might be true. But I also feel that I had a good portion of bad luck to. Bad luck can push the decisions forward. I'm also wondering why i keep writing on this blog, do I want people to read about it? And the fact that I know that people are, make me being very censored. Which I really don't like. The idea from the start was to put all the details down, to get them out. So, maybe this is promise for 2008. No more censor.

Inga kommentarer: