I went to meet my mum for a quick coffee today in the central station since she was in Stockholm for the day, and I wasn't in school anyway, still feels like someone is holdning my lungs so tight that I can't breath. So, I'm on my way to see my mum, just to get a hug. (I think it's her enormous brests that make her hugs so much better then all the other hugs in the world.) When I'm walking in the tunnel between the metro and the centralstation I see this young man dressed all in black - combat clothes and the shit- standing in the middle of the passage and he's handing out flyers. After having lived in Malmö, where you never ever see other political views then leftwing I just assumed that he was from some antifascistic movement. But then I realise that he's not alone, there are about 10 of them. One of them is blocking my way and I get a short glance at the paper that he's holding. The word Patriot catches my eye. I ask in a very angry tone: "What the hell is that?" For some reason I avoid looking at him, my eyes are fixed on the text on the flyer, trying to understand the situation. He answers in a kind of happy tone: "Do you want one". A feeling of emptyness gets to me and I just keep walking. One minute later I'm hugging my mother, telling her that I need to go back and talk to them. She get's annoyed and tell me that I don't need to save the world and that it could also be dangerous, a week ago a man was beaten very bad in the central Gothenburg in mid daylight by some skinheads.
Nobody did anything to defend him.
When I've said goodbye to my mum at the train half an hour later I head back for the tunnel, I really want to talk to them. But they're gone. Left on the ground is one of the flyers. I pick it up and read it all the way back home. For a moment I get this apocalyptic feeling. How can this hatred still exist? I want so much to go back and just talk to them, I want to look him in the eyes this time and I want to ask him why he thinks that I don't belong anywhere, that I'm not pureblood and that I don't deserve to live her and that me my sister and my father should be kicked out of Sweden.
The defintion of evilness:>"Every race/people has the right to follow it's own destiny, to develope and create a culture and a society after it's own nature. ..//..We protect our own people and are antagonists to phenomen like massimmigration (foreigner invasion), racemix(genocide), and diversity (culture destruction)."
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar