tisdag 28 augusti 2007

I'm sweating

I'm sweating so much it's silly. Woke up at 4 yesterday night and was swimming around in my own bodysweat., it's really amazing how much you can produce. I had to go for a walk around the apartment to cool down, and then I slept very very close to my new best friend. The fan. Went to the University today, had to cross the entire city to get there, and wanted to find out when I'll start and when I have to be there, but there was very little answers to get. When it's closed here it's really closed- "Tancat" (closed in catalan) is a very useful word in my newly gained catalan vocabulary. But managed to find my way to the foreign student's office and was helped by one of these stereotype university nerds that probably look the same wherever you go, made me feel kind of warm inside. Good to know that at least some things doesn't change. He was surprisingly informative for being spanish, but in the end he didn't answer the main question, when do the school, start?! The question remain unanswered. And I'm too hot to bother, right now I wouldn't want to go to lectures or do anything that acqiures that i have to think or produce anything. Finally my friend Nina gave me the best solution for my disgust for all the tourist, she thought I could just hide and shoot at them from my window out to the plaza outside infront of the church. Sniper-Sara! Combine work and fun.... No but seriously, i really hope tourist season is soon over! Tomorrow is beach time. The city is to hot.

Inga kommentarer: