skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The time we went to the market.
Got up at 06.00 to go to Llafranc up the cost like 2 hours by car from Barcelona. Llafranc turned out to be a very pittoreque village with tons of tourists, and catalans wanting to bathe at the nice beach. My aunt (yes, it's her on the picture in a very dramatic cionversation explaining how she makes her neckleses), her husband and I spent one entire day (from 08.00 to 00.00!) selling stuff (mostly bracelets and neckleses) my aunt made. It was very nice, and as long as I kept my mouth shut I think I could have passed as Catalana! Yes, finally! I think it's got a lot to do with my new haircut. You see it's horrible, and looks a bit less trendy than my last one, so in some very wierd way I somehow fit better in now. Good situation turned bad. Although I still look like I'm 45 years old....uh.
So I've finally connected with the locals. Made a new friend yesterday- Alex. He's 5 years old. We spent sometime together competing at the beach who could best escape the waves without getting wet. Since I had apr. 70cm longer legs, I kind of had an advantage... but I have to say I had the best time in a long time. When my aunt- Roser (Oh, I think I have to introduce her soon, she is kind of a key person here...), anyway, when she asked Alex who he liked to sit next to and he told her: "Sara, I want to sit next to sara, I like her best". Then he declared very seriously: "Sara, it doesn't matter that you're not from here and that you don't talk spanish very good, we can be friends anyway. And you know we both have red blood!" Finally someone who is at the same level. Interpret that however you want.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar