
I'm really not good at being alone, but the last two weeks has been good practice, although I've actually haven't been alone so much, it's just the feeling of not being able to call a friend whenever to have a cup of coffee... or the feeling of all of a sudden bump into someone familiar in the street. So guess if I was suprised when I bumped into someone I actually recognise yesterday. It was a Georgian girl, Tina, who was also a tutor for a workshop in Greece, just a month ago. Appearently she's doing her masters in Barcelona, but not in my school. She was together with a friend and the three of us went for coffee and everything was very surreal. But yet so normal.
We were mixing english and spanish and I had to bite my lip not to speak in english all the time, it just felt like such a relieve to talk fluently. My spanish is really horrible. I really hate talking slowly.
Yesterday I also gave the "hanging -out -with -other-erasmus-students" a second chance. They were all supposed to go to the National Museum of Art, which I wanted to visit anyway. They were gonna meet outside the entrance of the gigantic building, which is on a hill with lots of wide stairs kind of looking like they're flooded out from the building. I felt really small walking up the to the impressive huge building. In the stairs just a couple of metres in front of me were to guys holding folders with UPC big logo on it, the same that we had all gotten the first day at the welcome-thing. They were Mexican students of civil ingenere and seemed very nice. Unfortunately I didn't get into their group, insted I was in this group of 29 italian and french people. Whoever made their clothes seems to have got their fingers stuck to crtl+ C and crtl+V. They looked completey clooned. The guided tour lasted for about 2,5 hours and after that I decided to walk all the way back to town. I ended up crossing big part of the town and it took my about one hour but it was definetly worth it. I feel like I'm getting to know BCN little by little even though it's going veeeery slowly. My sense fo orientation is horribble and these 1 million narrow streets going in circles around themselves isn't helping! Uh, I miss New York, the only city I've ever been able to orientate within.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar