I think I'm getting closer to realising some really existential stuff. I should probably be out playing with other kids, but I have some really heavy issues to deal with first. I think it has to do with my phone. Or better, my phones, cause I actually have two of them. You see, they are both Nokia, but from different epoques. The one with my swedish number is the newest, and therefore also smaller, and the spanish one is the rather clupmsy very old fashion one that fills 80% of my bag. (Fortunately I don't have so much money so there isn't so much competition about the space.) The thing is that I see them as symbols of me, they're my identity in the shape of two plastic covers! The swedish one is working very well, it's small, handy, cheap and reliable. The spanish one is expensive, always low on battery, unreliable and just to big. It matches perfectly my two sides, my paralell lives.
So, my plan is to get a new phone. Since I choose plan C... I thought it might be the logical alternative.
To do list:
1. Get new phone
2. Stop having identity crisis
3. Decide whether to stay in BCN or not
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar