Still dancing on clouds after the incredible meeting with a professor at my school. Zaida Muxí. What an amazing woman. She answered my email after 20 minutes, giving me her personal mobile number and saying that ofcourse we should meet. I was expecting a strict argentinian lady, but when she opened the door and greeted me with a big smile and a : Sara? and then kissed me on the cheeks (twice ofcourse!) she was just like any woman in her fourties, very relaxed and with very warm eyes that keept very fixed to mine. Good sign. Then we spent 45 minutes in her office talking about both the "Loving Architecture" project and other stuff. And now I'm gonna meet her every thursday for personal tutoring, it still feels like a dream. My other professors refuse to talk to me, and whenever you approach them they say: I really don't have time for you right now (altough they're doing absolutely nothing for the moment), go and talk to the assistents if you need help. Actually imagining kissing my other professors on the cheeks is like funniest picture I had for months...
To say " Don't make yourself more stupid than you are" in spanish is saying "Don't pretend you're swedish".... Can't decide whether this is an advantage, good escape in tricky situations...or if people actually hink that we are stupid. I think I'll start to use this as my advantage from now on.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar