"Privatpersoner som köper tomter av kommunen ska ges rabatt - om de lovar att bygga sitt hus i svensk och lokal "traditionell stil". "
Swedens biggest nationalist party, Sverige Demokraterna, made an effort to be more visible by writing a new political program (yes, they didn't really have one before!). It's the same old "all-mosques-should-be-torned-down" together with "only-swedish-should-be-spoken-in-the-school" propaganda, but one thing that hit me when I read it was the:
"Private persons that buy land from the authorities should get a discount- if they promise to build their house in swedish local and "traditional style".
Can anybody tell me what the hell "swedish local and traditional style" is? For me it is really ugly grey concrete blocks and some random red houses with white sides, remade as shawarma places. I love that the made the sentence so vague, I mean it's up for your own interpretation! I say let's rebuild Drottningholmsslott (the royal family's residence) to a shawarma dining place. Yeah! I'm already exited to get back to Sweden to see what the hell is going on. Skräckblandadförtjusning.
2 kommentarer:
nice picture saaara :)
...and imagine you moved to the other side of the world, all across europe, to actually study architecture...
p
Skicka en kommentar