There I was in bed trying to sleep after a very long day. My room is very cold (no double glass in the windows and there is a slight breeze coming in from the not so isolated, possibly 100-year-old door in my room.... To further illustrate how cold it is: This morning I tried to read in bed but my hands are so freezing so instead I tried to hold the book with only one hand, warming the other one under the duvet, changing when the upper hand is close to blue...)
So, my feet are slowly getting back to the normal body heat from having touched the icecold stone floor for a split second. i rest my head on the pillow and feel like John Blund is coming anytime... then there is a bbbbbzzzzz. NO!
Can anyone explain to me how the mosquitos are surviving in my room when I'm hardly not!?
1 kommentar:
Hi,
I begin on internet with a directory
Skicka en kommentar